In today's economy, organizations are facing new challenges forcing them to continuously improve and rethink their business processes in order to achieve the business agility needed to respond quickly to ever-changing market dynamics. In this context, Information Technology has become the business enabler providing strategic competitive advantage, continuous business model innovation and enhanced business growth and profit margins.
At SkyPaz, our vision is to be a leading partner in providing all sized businesses with manageable, cutting-edge and green IT Solutions to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
We strive to build long term beneficial partnerships with our customers and stakeholders, and aim to generate value through:
Commitmentto succeed, with our customers and stakeholders, in everything we do by pursuing goal achievement with energy and determination.
Innovationto balance technological progress with cost effectiveness by thinking and finding simple solutions to big problems.
Deliveryto ensure value addition and sharing of efficiency gains to all the participants involved in the IT delivery process.
Organizations large and small face the same dilemma: Implementing the right solution to satisfy business partners, maximize performance and generate sustainable growth and profit. Existing IT solutions have not achieved the business agility promised to Top management. Why? There are many reasons:
- IT solutions embody business processes. The decision to change, improve or share a business process with a business partner (order fulfillment for example) is usually limited by company's IT capabilities.
- Proliferation of Information Technology ironically increases the inability to capture data once and then share it across the company and its business communities limiting the End-to-end visibility and B2B improvement initiatives.
- Implementation costs can vary from hundred thousand to millions of dollars depending on the level of customization, size, scope, complexity of business processes. “Big bang" solutions are as expensive as they are glamorous for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB). Also, their time to value and benefits remain unpredictable.
- The decision to outsource the management and/or day-to-day execution of IT functions is driven by the interest of focusing on core business processes, lowering cost or making better use of time and energy. Many outsourcing engagement have failed because of inefficient collaboration and monitoring.
- Each new IT project involves inefficient hardware/software scaling in servers and workstations adding to capital and energy costs – green IT policies and "Thin Client" or "Client Device" strategy can help establish efficient approach to IT assets optimization specially when Energy remains a dominant factor in cost saving policies dictated by recession times and cold economic climate.
In this context, our mission is to make Information Technology a business enabler for all size businesses helping them better achieve the business value of IT.